Friday, August 19, 2011

I believe...

I believe beauty is composed of a whole individual, not simply a face or body part.

I believe motherhood is a privileged (most of the time ;)

I believe God gave all of us our bodies as gifts.

I believe God has given us the opportunity to choose what we do with our lives. Also, the opportunity to deal with the consequenses.

I believe keeping a toothbrush and toothpaste in your purse is normal.

I believe I have a responsibility to educate myself and my children to the best of my ability.

I believe my life matters.

I beleive men don't get enough credit.

I believe nail polish and mascara are fantastically feminizing.

I believe we underestimate ourselves

I believe Jesus Christ is my personal Savior.

I believe i can make a difference in the world.

I believe the pop-culture in America is toxic.

I believe you matter. 

2 comments:

Rach said...

I like this post. :)

Laur said...

wow...that was beautiful.