Friday, August 12, 2011

Lack of Pictures

So my camera is a piece of crap. It runs on two AA batteries and if it is on for more than five minutes it dies (so it seems). If i take a picture of someone who is breathing it comes out fuzzy and it refuses to take a picture in low light. UGH!! I wanted to find a cute picture to have for this post however i don't have any. So i will begin dreaming and conniving ways to find money to spend on a camera.

Last weekend we hiked doughnut falls. Caleb hiked up and down-all by himself. It was fabulous. Colton was happy as ever in my little front papoose. It think i want to go again this weekend. Eventually we will get pictures of our little events and life will be documented better.

I have discovered that i love babies. I never did before. Sad huh? :)

I also want to sew...(yes that actually came out of my metaphoric mouth) create, decorate and make cutsie stuff. Wherever this all came from, i don't know but i am determined to embrace it. It may be a passing fancy but i am sure i will benefit from it.

love to all

1 comment:

Rach said...

I love donut falls, and I'm always glad when my kids make it the whole way there and back. I hope to get there sometime this year!
As for the sewing/crafting . . . you're right! Embrace it!