Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

 Pickin up dad from his office. Patriotic Pic
 My hot date. We went to Zupas for dinner and then up to Alta to see the flowers. We got there just before the sun set so we got to see all the different ways the light hit the mountainside. Times like those make me wish i could really take pictures!

Isn't he dreamy?! Dates Rock!
so did the flowers.

 My mom walked from jordan river temple to salt lake temple (20 miles) with her young women and we met her at the temple. Of course for the family photos i left my camera stashed in the stroller. I have to get over feeling dumb when asking for pictures.
 Waitin for Grandma

Caleb and Dad rode the train in the free-fare-zone downtown SLC (did you know about that?) and colton and i hung out by some water fountains.

Hooray for weekends!!

No comments: