Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cabellas

 We went and captured my neice and took her to cabellas to check out fish, bears, lions, zeebras and a bunch of other stuff. I am sure i was quite the sight at the store with these two and my baby. They were so good!! We bought fish food and they fed the fish and we explored. Cabellas got some new animals in the big game room and they were cool! Caribou with a wolf chasing them and some african animals i've never seen. Caleb insisted on wearing his hard hat. It made all the passerbys smile.

They were working hard on being careful every time the cart moved. Keeley and Caleb help each other focus in times like these so it was great to have them help each other listen to mom/aunt jill.

The three kiddos. I tell you what, my camera never ceases to make me mad. They were holding still for this picture!! Regardless of my woes, we had fun.

Happy Keeley and the fish tank

This is how i spent part of my afternoon (10 minutes worth). It was nice and calming. I was so ornery yesterday because i spent the day cleaning and i always get ornery when i have to clean. I get so annoyed at the whole world even though nobody has done anything more than live in our home. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah! We love Cabelas! Not to shop, just to see the animals. Jill, I think you need to invest in a new camera. Since Rob gets to play football, you should get a camera! haha :)