Friday, September 2, 2011

September is Here!!!

People...september is here!

Sorry to state the obvious but from here to January 1 is my favorite time of year and i tend towards gushing.
The air starts to cool down (like this morning...perfect for running!). I get the cooking bug-soups, breads, stew and homegrown goodness.The outdoors and mountains call my name like the sirens calling sailors of old. Darkness descends earlier and earlier encouraging me to come inside and bring my family with me and snuggle in blankets, wear sweats, Read books, watch movies, shows, football and eat delicious food. Oh my dear friends, my heart swells with gratitude as the weather cools down.
I hope you enjoy the weather also and i get to enjoy it with you.


1 comment:

Emily said...

I feel the same way! I'm so happy that fall is here and it is starting to cool down. But I'm even happier to not be pregnant this fall and winter like I was last year!! :)