Monday, September 12, 2011

Enjoyable Show





My dear sister-in-law (of one year--congrats to her and my brother) showed me and episode of this show two weeks ago and Rob and i have watched a few episodes. It frequently makes me laugh.  This may not be a popular opinion but i don't appreciate the gay couple. I believe marriage and child rearing is between a man and a woman. I still enjoy the show and am looking forward watching this upcoming season.

On a totally different subject:
I want to say i am proud to be an American. I spent time reflecting yesterday of the 9/11 tragedy and what the subsequent decade has brought us as a country (as well as personally). I love our constitution, country and the hope for the future.

Wannabee update:
First loss of season. The team wasn't in their division so they are still undefeated in their division.
go bees!

No comments: