Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facts About Us (rob)

We met in the year 2000. I was technically 16 (it was a month before my birthday) and Rob was 17.We both worked at a golf course.

He has always been stunningly handsome. I didn't figure the girly things of life [purses, makeup (beyond mascara), loving skirts] until we had been married a little while.

Rob loves football. You already know he plays on saturdays with his team The Wannabees but we watch every BYU game we can and any other college football game on tv. He is a third generation Y fan.

He loves to eat. He has slowed down as he has 'aged' but man-oh-man can he eat! The stories of his teenage years has me fearing for when our boys are teens.

He is a perfectionist when it comes to house projects. Anything he makes is sturdy, looks good and is well made!

He is a dedicated family man. He works a ton to provide for our family. We always knew we wanted me to stay home with our kids and he knew he needed a good job to allow for that.

He excells at anything he puts his mind to (school, work, church callings, loving me).
It brings me joy to support this man in any way i can.

No comments: