Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

Another busy weekend. I will be having these until after christmas--i don't love being busy but i love being with family so it is worth it.

HALLOWEEN PARTY
Rob was in charge and he did a great job pulling our wards halloween party together. Our ward goes all out. nearly everybody dresses up and it is so much fun!!

 Colton the cow. I realized as i put on the 'hoofs' that they were tights. I don't know how mothers of girls put their daughters in tights faithfully every sunday. It sucked putting them on. I had one mother assure me it wasn't very bad at all. Maybe her daughter didn't move for the process.
Aren't his eyes to die for?!
 This man is taken! He looks like Tim McGraw (so someone told him)...he was shooting for indiana jones but then we just went for cowboy but no beltbuckle or overly tight jeans or cowboy boots so just a hot guy with a cowboy hat and a fabulous t-bar mustach. This man rocks my world and treats me like a queen. I am beyond lucky to be his.
Me and my little cow. I tried to be a 50's housewife. The hair took forever and it didnt' even seem that big. I ratted (backcombed?) it forever, tons of hairspray (both of which i never do/use on my hair). My arms got tired and i renewed my gratitude that i have low maintenence hair. I found these totally cute shoes too but no pic. I will likely wear them with other outfits--once i fix the heels.

like the fabulous mother i am, i didn't snap pictures of caleb. He is a monkey and i figured i coudl get awesome pictures at the trunk or treat instead. He had a blast at the party!








A BIG SURPRISE

 ever had dogfood in your syrup? 
well now we have. 
we found this while cleaning on saturday. good thing we weren't having pancakes.






No comments: