Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bear Lake

Rob and I had a vacation weekend. We went up to bear lake and hung out. It was beautiful. weather was perfect, the canyon was full of colors and the moon was full and glinting off the water. We ate, ran, watched modern family and listened to cougar football. The boys stayed with my parents and supposedly they were good.
Yesterday was a vacation hangover day. I am still super tired--i am getting far less sleep than i did on vacation and i am resisting cleaning my house. The boys are tired too. 
It was soooooo completely worth it! 
I was giddy with happiness the whole trip. Being relieved from the responsibilities of motherhood for a couple of days was exactly what i needed!


1 comment:

stephslater said...

I have never been to Bear Lake, but the picture and just thinking about a getaway makes me want to go.
I laughed about "supposedly good kids" my mom always lies to me too. I don't know if she thinks I overeact or if they just are better for her.
Glad you guys got to go.