Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks Ya'll

To anyone who has ever read/posted on a blog:

i just want to say it is a pleasure to read other people's blogs. i am not the best at making comments (i do try) on your blogs but i love to read what ya'll have to say. sometimes when i read what i have blogged i blush because i write a novel every time and honestly, some of my stuff just isn't that interesting
however

something occurs to me...no matter what someone else writes, it is always interesting because other people are interesting. (don't argue with me on this, you all know it is true:))

so in lieu of that information THANK YOU for sharing your stories with me (even though you don't really intend me as the audience ;)).

and thank you for inspiring me to be the better version of myself.

jill

No comments: