Monday, January 16, 2012

weekends

I don't have many pictures so i will let your imaginations suffice  Ü

~friday night we went grocery shopping. Even my husband who hates grocery shopping came!
~Rob played football (a newer saturday morning tradition).
~I got to go running on one of my favorite routes
~i got to teach my church class (4 and 5 year old kids)
~Rob didn't have meetings on sunday morning so we had waffles
~I made a spider man pillow case and mini-backpack for caleb
~I made a princess pillow case and small bag for my neice
~Rob worked on finish work on our wall
~we watched football
~my brother shattered his ankles.
yes, you read that right--shattered. He went off a motorcycle jump in too high of a gear and landed with his feed on the pegs shattering his ankles. He has been in the hospital in park city ( the track was up there) and is going to my moms to recover. He can't walk for two to three months.

My brother is full of energy and has had numerous motorcycle induced injuries but this is by far the worst!! Of course i am totally worried not only for his physical health but his mental health also. Sitting around for two months is going to take a toll on my active brother.

So if you have any advice or helps for a bedridden man or helping the family of a bedridden man i would love to hear them!!
I am so grateful for the snow and cold wind!

No comments: