Friday, August 24, 2012

Fruition

i couldn't find any  'before' pics on my mac so just the 'after pics will have to do. 
i have been dying to fix up our heidous desk space for a while and finally, we did! I have designed this space multiple times and i am sure it will have further changes as time goes on but for now, i am thrilled!!

 The supports for the shelves are from ikea (2pk for $5) and i loved the pop of color they provided!!
 Thanks to my brother, i have the leg on the desk (kitchen countertop piece from home depot). The red was my idea. 
This is for my sisters in law, katie and maddie. They are wonderfully crafty and they make their homes adorable! I do not have that skill however i am practical and i had some paper so i recovered a cheerios box to hold papers on my new desk space. 
if you can't tell, red is my accent color (and latest obsession). 

happy friday!

1 comment:

Madeline Claire Rogers said...

It seriously is adorable! I am sure if I had two little boys I wouldn't be able to be crafty either. So don't put yourself down! I just have lots of free time! But I absolutely LOVE what you did with your desk space. Its perfect. :)