Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photo Update

 4th birthday cake: clifford. I had so much fun making this cake! And he still remembers it. Talk about hard work paying off. (really it wasn't hard at all! Thanks to my moms example in doing these types of cakes for us every year for our whole childhood.)
 Silver Lake in june
 Mighty hunter
 Mighty fix-it man
 First pie with a crust made exclusively from butter. I might be saying goodbye to crisco, it was that good. It was a fresh cherry pie (cherries courtesy our neighbor) with some strawberries and blueberries thrown in. 
Seriously...one of my best. 
 My munchkins post grandma hakes chocolate cake
 Halloween Costume on a hot day in june. I think he wanted to eat a banana looking like Curious George (his favorite show)
 Bath boy. 
Oh my...we say "colton do you want a bath" and he tears off running crookedly towards the bathroom. After every bath (courtesy daddy) he comes to find me cooing like a dove, and is so happy! 
he coos like a dove (always has)  when he gets particularly excited.
 My mighty protectors in matching red shirts, no pants and ski goggles. 
 I took this picture because colton climbs onto the chair all by himself and was eating lunch like such a big boy. 17 months
Stunning face hun? Really it was just to show the front of this hairstyle. Having such long hair in the summer is very hot so i am trying to find attractive styles to get my hair pulled up sans boring ponytails. 
 
I hope to blog more. It is beneficial for our family to document ourselves. Someday, when this is in a book format, the kids will love it (so i tell myself). 

1 comment:

Rach said...

Mmmm. All butter pie crust. I banned crisco a while back. The all butter crust is so much better!