Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Skin Care Regimen

I went to an essential oil class a couple of weeks ago. It was fabulous! one thing briefly mentioned was using oil to clean your face. I was totally skeptical as when my friend melissa mentioned the same thing. But after hearing the idea from these two sources i decided to look into it more.

Here is what i found: http://simplemom.net/oil-cleansing-method/

So i mixed myself up a bottle using  2 parts almond oil (sunflower market) and 1 part castor oil (walgreens) and 2 drops of lavender (truessence).

I. am. in. love.

my skin is clearer. I have scars fading much faster than normal. My skin looks dewey. The pores on my nose are getting cleaner and perceptibly smaller. and every night washing my face is relaxing!

Let me just say i have been on acne medications starting when i was 14. Topical medicine as well as the heavy hitter, acutane. I still break out and have issues so if my skin loves it so much....something has to be going right.  :)


1 comment:

Rach said...

I am going to try this! I have been a little unhappy with my current Mary Kay cleanser. This looks wonderful.