Friday, April 20, 2012

Hilarious Happenings

I was enjoying my recorded show and i knew my angel baby was playing in the pantry. Probably in the cans i thought. Then he came to me tired-crying a bit. I look over my shoulder to see him carrying one of the screw-off lids of my flour bucket. 
Too cute to pass up. 

Then i ventured to see what he had been doing... looks like he was cooking up dinner. It is amazon to me to see how quickly the children pick up on familial habits. They are so used to me using this bucket for our food they just can't wait to hep out. 
and i love it. 
ps yesterday colton gave me my first real kiss on the cheek, caleb picked me flowers and volunteered "i love you mommy". 
These are the good times!

1 comment:

stephslater said...

What a cute little fella. How sweet you are getting kisses and flowers from the men in your life. You deserve it.