Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is coltons birthday. we had fries and frosties for lunch. I am flying by the seat of my pants since i didn't plan anything big for today. He is one. I think it is a fun day more for me that him. Afterall, he has no clue why the house is decorated or caleb and i sang to him at lunch. Caleb is having fun and is enjoying choosing what colton wants to do.
 
 i am so glad this little man is here safe, sound, healthy and happy. He truly has brought me a unique sense of peace, purpose and helped me learn about sacrifice in a way that has brought out a better Mother in me.
I also think he is adorable and a wonderful brother. He will be a great counterbalance to caleb. 
thank heaven for little boys

2 comments:

stephslater said...

Wow our babies are growing up fast. He has such a cute face. He is just super cute. Happy birthday.
I think french fries and frosties sound fantastic to me.

MJ said...

It's been so long since I've dropped by your blog!! Colton is absolutely adorable. Congratulations on the 1 year mark. There is something about reaching that point that gives one a great sense of accomplishment. At least it did for me.
I LOVE that Caleb had fun choosing what Colton wanted to do. :)