Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rediculously pathetic but everlastingly innocent

i just love the gilmore girls. it is such a relatively clean show. it makes my heart quiver. i love romantic, melodramatic girly shows. i am watching season 7. i already finished season 6.

rob approved of the show. he got his grin that is so supportive, tolerant and amused at my girly obbsessive nature. i just love that smile. i feel like a teenager all over again. thank you to the gilmore girls for giving me my moment of rediculously pathetic but everlastingly innocent enjoyment.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is my favorite show of all time!!! I proudly own all seven seasons on dvd. I watch my favorite episodes all the time. I even watch the show on abc family when I can. I miss it every tuesday when it is not on and use to be (and should be). Thanks for the post. It has been a few weeks since I have pulled out the old dvds.

Megan said...

i used to really like that show until rory had an affair with her married ex boyfriend. i know not every show can be perfectly clean.... but i don't know that was just crossing the moral line for me.

Megan said...

oops i meant CAN'T be perfectly clean... which i mean some show can be but they are hard to come by i'll admit :)

Rach said...

I love it, too! It's probably my favorite show, ever. Although, season 7 was not my fave . . . I still go back and watch them. I'm re-watching season 3 for about the 5th time now.