Monday, March 5, 2012

Where have we been?!

My PC is dying so i don't have any new pictures.

We have been:
Painting the family room
Playing with friends
Dreaming of spring
Celebrating Rob's new job: Lease Agent for American Fence. The hours are a billion times better and he comes home happy--not stressed, overworked and underappreciated. :)
Reading books
Car rides
Colton turned 1


I am in full on redo-my-house mode. Really i have a million projects i want to do and a reluctant husband i am dragging through it all. Painting is almost done and i am ready to build a cubby shelf. Poor Rob. It is probably the bug for spring that has me going. I am not pregnant. Colton is getting more able to do things on his own like move, eat finger snacks, play with caleb-as long as he isn't being a bully. Caleb tries to be a good helper who loves to do projects around the house--except that he tends to not be so helpful.

I will get to work putting pictures on here--i have a ton on my camera. In the meantime--life is fabulous.
Happy March--warmth and greenery are around the corner.
Praise heaven!

No comments: