Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pictures from J's wedding

I thought this was funny in its opposites. I'm posing and rob is wrestling caleb. Will this kid ever slow down...even a little?
Blinded but K looks cute!
This was totally unsolicited. Keeley started holding onto aunt J's dress and of course K couldn't be left behind.
Father and Son
Happy Colton.
Cute K!
Brothers--blinded and somewhat awkard looking
Happy Family
I think i look fat in this pic but colton was just turning three months old. Aren't we our worst critics? Regardless i am honored be a mother and a wife. Somehow i feel like i have found my calling and my joy is so full with colton and caleb in my life. Rob and i have always been happy together but life is just so much more with kids.

2 comments:

stephslater said...

Your family is so beautiful!

It looks like you got to take pictures on the only sunny day we’ve had this year.

I am looking forward to have Colin and Kaleb get to know each other at preschool.

Heatherbelle said...

Your boys are so cute Jill!
I'm glad you let me know you look at my blog. I'll add yours to my Google reader!
Thanks for your sweet comments. Some days are hard here in Shanghai and it always make me happy to think about friends back in the States. :)